Dennemeyer Group establishes new office in Beijing
Published on: 08 March 2014
Leading intellectual property management service provider Dennemeyer Group strengthens its commitment to the Chinese market by setting up a new office in Beijing. This is a continuation of the Asian expansion strategy which was initiated over 25 years ago. Dennemeyer first entered the Chinese market via a joint-venture set up in 2010. Given the increased demand of domestic and international companies for high-quality and cost-effective IP services, the establishment of a direct Beijing office reaffirms Dennemeyer’s global mission of supporting Chinese clients better in protecting and managing their IP rights.
The new office will mainly serve client needs for Patent Annuity Payments and Trademark Renewals, but also Dennemeyer’s latest IP management software, DIAMS iQ, is enjoying increased popularity, as it supports companies and law firms streamline the management of their inventions, patents, trademarks and designs.
Dennemeyer Group’s CEO, Dr. Reinhold Nowak, stated: “Our office in Beijing is an important step in our firm's internationalization strategy. As a full-service provider with global presence, we felt it was critical to our mission to have a deeper impact in China, one of the largest and most rapidly growing IP markets. This allows us to offer clients the best possible quality and hands-on service, but also to provide advice in utilizing their IP rights in the U.S. and Europe”.
“The new office comes as a natural extension of our commitment to help clients decrease IP management costs and benefit more from local expertise. Besides that, many firms appreciate the face-to-face interaction with their service provider. It’s this direct contact that builds up solid, long-lasting and mutually beneficial client relationships. When the client is happy and successful, Dennemeyer is successful - that’s how we see it”, commented Mr. Futoshi Aonuma, Director of Dennemeyer China.
With offices in ten countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America, the Dennemeyer Group assists thousands of clients, both companies and law firms, offering cost-effective solutions for the easy and secure management of IP portfolios. The firm's services include Portfolio Services, state-of-the-art Software Solutions, as well as customized Consulting Services.
Contact our new office in Beijing:
Dennemeyer (Beijing) Intellectual Property Agency Limited:
Room 815, CYTS Plaza, No. 5, South Avenue
Dongzhimen, Dong Cheng District, 100007 Beijing, China
Phone: +86 10 5815 6585
Fax: +86 10 5815 6252
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Les fondements d’une bonne entreprise
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America