Building the future together with passion for IP
Working at Dennemeyer means combining an over 50 years’ lasting tradition with the future. As an international leader in portfolio services, IP management software and IP law firm services, we are continuously aiming to upgrade the skills of our employees and the quality of our services. Every day our employees are writing their shared success stories at each of our international Dennemeyer offices.
Our employees, with their motivation and expertise, are Dennemeyer’s success story’s most important pillar. Through their commitment and talent, they are actively creating the future of intellectual property services. For these reasons we place high importance on providing a motivating and respectful working environment and on treating our employees fairly and responsibly.
We acknowledge that excellence is not an act, but a habit and thus encourage our employees to bring their personal contribution to the continuous innovation of our services. We provide personal development and training programs and a friendly working atmosphere in which teamwork, idea-sharing and mutual respect belong to the daily routine. Furthermore, each of our international offices reflects the diversity of many backgrounds and perspectives.
At Dennemeyer we share the spirit of passion for IP and a common goal: that of offering our clients the best service. Join us and you will become part of a culture that embraces diversity and nurtures performance.
We are always looking for dedicated people to join our team. Browse through our open positions and do not hesitate to further your career in IP.See open positions
- Developing a successful career in the intellectual property field or in one of the following areas: IT and software development, consulting and legal assistance.
- Benefiting of career development and training possibilities designed to enhance your professional knowledge and also support your personal development
- Joining an innovative and growing team of skilled professionals, lawyers and assistants
- Working in a friendly, multicultural and multilingual work environment
- Joining a diverse workforce, stemming from a wide range of nationalities, backgrounds and skills